- Homoeopathy provides individualized treatment for each patient and Homoeopathy treats the whole person, not just the illness. A well-Qualified Homoeopath takes the time to get to know each patient, their symptoms, behaviours and heredity diseases before administering remedies which try to uproot the disease from patient and avoid the disease to reoccur.
- Homoeopathic treatments give long-term or permanent cures to patient illness rather than suppressing the illness for time being.
- Homoeopathy is the latest and refined method of treating patients economically and non-violently.
- In most of the cases homoeopathy can avoid surgery.
- Homoeopathic remedies are administered in minute doses that act gently and stimulate the body’s self-healing response.
- Homoeopathy works in harmony with the immune system and do not disturb digestive system of human body.
- Homoeopathic remedies are non-invasive.
- Homoeopathic remedies are gentle, non-toxic, harmless, safe and without any side-effects.
This material is for your information purpose only. It is not intended to substitute for the medical advice. We encourage you to discuss any decisions about treatment or care with your health care provider.